notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day #155

polaroid grandma I was sneaky today...

It's my grandma's birthday. We celebrated on Sunday, but I went to visit her for awhile today too :-) While I was there, I decided to secretly video our conversation.
Now, I didn't hide the camera in my pocket or anything... it was clearly sitting on the table in front of us. Why did I do this? Well, Grandma isn't going to be around forever and I thought it would be nice to capture some video of her while she's still here. She's really cute and funny... that's my Grandma. :-)

2 comments:

haleyhughes said...

Some day in the future, you'll be so happy you did this.

You've reminded me that I need to dig up an old audio tape I made 20 years ago with my grandparents, great-aunt and dad all on it. I hope the thing still plays.

Lisa365 said...

Oh, I hope it works!!

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter