notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day #152

For Christmas (yes, already 5 months ago!) I received a hair towel as a gift. One of those towels that had been on TV. You know, to make it easier to wrap up your long hair after a bath or shower.
I never thought I would use it because just a normal towel has always worked for me. And with my long hair, I didn't think this new towel would work! BUT me always trying something new, and being short on towels, I used the towel "as seen on TV" for my wet hair.

Pretty cool! It's microfibre and really absorbent. In all honesty I don't think I'm going to go back using those regular towels anymore! :-)

2 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

I've never used one of those either.

KrstlChik said...

we took microfiber towels with us when we traveled to Europe. (we were staying in hostels, so it was byo...) they take up so much less space!

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter