notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, May 30, 2008

Day #151



On a daily basis I like to catch up with what's going on with the world. One of my favourite news sites (and interesting tidbits) is Fark.com. What makes it so interesting is the captions that submitters include with their links! I decided I would try to be funny as well, so I submitted a link & caption to Fark.com.
They didn't publish it. :( I guess it wasn't that funny. Anyways, the article was about an airline passenger who was told to take her lapel pin off and put it in with her checked luggage, because the pin was a gun. It wasn't even an inch long! Silly people.

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter