notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day #148

Today's new thing is very exciting for me:
I bought my own website domain!

Not for this blog, unfortunately, but for my photography business! I've been running a free site from Googlepages for almost a year and I decided I would finally go ahead and get the website.

If you would like to visit, I only have the index page up right now but I should have it up and running within a few weeks!
http://www.waterstonephoto.com

2 comments:

KrstlChik said...

good for you! can't wait to see your work!

The Hunter's Wife said...

Congrats. It is exciting being able to make some changes to a template the way you want. And being able to add affiliate advertising.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter