notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day #139

It was another long, busy day for me but I was still able to do something new.
I shot another wedding today. At the reception there was a game to be played by each table by a certain time of the night. When it was my table's turn, they voted me to be captain. I had to roll the giant die and follow the instructions given by the MC. Thankfully the item I rolled on the die was a heart which just meant the bride & groom had to kiss. Yay! It was a great day. I had to be the only out-of-place "guest". Haha :-)

*I grew up with the bride in elementary school so at least we knew each other for a very long time!

1 comment:

KrstlChik said...

Aw... what a cute game!

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter