notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day #138

Last night was the kick-off celebrations for the Memorial Cup series here in Kitchener. This year we are the host city for this huge event of CHL hockey and our team (the Kitchener Rangers) have very good odds of winning the cup again! (Last time was in 2003 in Quebec City).
Today Nic & I went down to the Auditorium to check out each CHL team's exhibit, as created and displayed by many Grade 5 classes in the Waterloo Region. The kids did a great job!
As well, we made it to the trophy table where I saw the Memorial Cup in all it's glory for the first time. It's got to be the first real & famous trophy I've ever seen. :-)

The Memorial Cup

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter