notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day #136

Today was a glorious day!
After being without my own computer for just over two weeks, I was finally able to go pick up my new machine. I bought a Toshiba 17" laptop. I've never owned a laptop, and I didn't think I'd ever get one because the desktop is what I've grown up with and always felt comfortable with.
I'm so excited!! Now I won't be confined to my office to work and surf :-) Yay!


Hello!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooo, it's GORGEOUS! Good luck with it...I don't know how I ever survived without mine!! :)

Lisa365 said...

hehe thanks!!

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter