notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day #135

Last weekend my mum came over to the house and helped me to organize the very disorganized basement. It only took four hours but it looks fantastic :-)
Because the rec room is finally in place, my husband and I have thought about getting a second TV to put down there. Well today I logged onto Kijiji.ca and started browsing ads for TVs. I found one, and sent a message to the person who listed the ad. A few emails & two hours later, I went to the lister's house and picked up the TV for free :-) Mind you, it's a console TV and weighs at least 3,000 lbs. (Kidding) But it's HEAVY. My husband wasn't too impressed with my free find, so I'm not too sure if we're going to keep it. :-)



No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter