notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Monday, May 12, 2008

Day #133

I had the last minute privilege of attending Game #7 of the Kitchener Rangers vs Belleville Bulls series. I sat at ice level at the blue line with people I didn't know. This series marked the end of the Playoffs and the start of the Memorial Cup finals! We are the host city for the Cup this year, which has already turned our city into chaos. Good stuff! It's all very exciting!

The Rangers totally won the series. The auditorium was totally loud. The only unfortunate thing (besides not sitting beside my husband) was that I had to leave to meet a client right away. These are the sacrifices one has to make!

1 comment:

The Hunter's Wife said...

I've been to many sporting events and I have to say hockey is the most exciting to attend.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter