notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day #132

Mother's Day!
After finding a cellphone in the grocery store parking lot, purchasing flowers for my mom & mother-in-law, we drove to both houses to personally deliver :-) I was the driver all day, so Nic was calling various numbers saved in that phone to try and find the owner. After at least 6 cold calls, no one knew who the phone belonged to! It was quite humourous. We joked that perhaps someone had planted the phone with random names & phone numbers as a prank, haha.
Eventually the owner was located and met up with us at my parent's house, yay! And come to think of it, Nic got the $10 reward when I was the one who found the phone! Hmmm...

1 comment:

haleyhughes said...

Now that's called being a Good Samaritan! A lot of people might not have gone to the effort.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter