notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day #131

On a spur of the moment while my husband was vacuuming, he gave up and said he was going out to rent one of those carpet cleaners. Ok...

He did a fabulous job with it. He offered for me to try it for my "new thing" today, so I agreed.

It was not fun. I quickly gave it back to him to finish all the carpets. Thanks darlin!

2 comments:

haleyhughes said...

It's it nice of him to support you like that in your 365 project! :P

Personally, with two big dogs, I've had to rent those carpet cleaning machines too many times. I find it becomes sort of meditative.

Lisa365 said...

It is! :-)

LOL

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter