notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, May 9, 2008

Day #130

mariokart Friday. The weekend is here!!!!

Tonight Nic went out and bought Mario Kart for the Wii. And the best part? I beat him at least five times in a row! I have never, ever beat my husband at any video game! I was so excited and made it clear that Mario Kart is now my favourite game of all time.

My success was short lived, since he is now better than me already. LOL oh well... :-)

3 comments:

haleyhughes said...

You have to take those victories where you can, and bank them for their later taunting value. :)

Love Mario Kart!

Lisa365 said...

hehe I suppose I should! :D

Are you online? When I get a new computer we're going to hook up the Wii again! :D

haleyhughes said...

We're not online with the Wii yet, but hope to someday soon. I'll ping you when we are.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter