notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day #129

Ok, so I'm a little behind in the times! But I finally bought an exercise ball (on sale!) and it came with an instructional DVD.
Blowing up the ball to the desired fullness is a challenge... the air kept seeping out every time you'd take the pump needle out and race to plug the hole. Fun!
Anyways I set up the DVD and tried out a workout with the exercise ball. Rule #1: Do not wear socks when in a carpeted area!

I highly recommend this way of exercise. Mind you, the instructor on the DVD had clearly not been working out for awhile. It was kind of gross, so I think I'll stick with the drawn instructions in the manual!

2 comments:

haleyhughes said...

Oh, you'll get a good workout with an exercise ball. The nice thing is, even if you just sit on it to watch television, you're still working your core stabilization muscles and getting some benefit. At least, that's what I tell myself. :P

Lisa365 said...

LOL that's for sure! :D

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter