notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day #127

I can't believe it's only Tuesday. I was so sure it was Wednesday today! Anyways...
I had a few errands to do tonight. When I stopped by the grocery store (the Real Canadian Superstore) I decided to use my coupon for a free Coffee Mate (from Day #70), and I browsed the Joe Fresh Style clothing line. Well as it turned out, I picked out two new shirts! I've never bought clothing from a grocery store. Reasonable prices, great styles... and I've heard that the line is actually designed by the guy/team who designs Alfred Sung! Ooh, taste! :-)

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter