notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day #125

tried tartar sauce I grew up eating battered fish. Can't say I was a fan of it when I was younger, but I understand now that it's delicious and healthy! (Maybe not the battered part...) All those years though, I've never eaten the tartar sauce that comes with fish. Ever! So today at lunch I ordered the haddock fish & chips, and I tried the tartar sauce. Interesting! Not something I'll eat all the time, but at least I know what it's like now.

4 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

I love fish and never use tartar or lemon.

Lisa365 said...

Fish is so good! :D

haleyhughes said...

Yeah, I've never been a tartar sauce girl either. I'm a minimalist when it comes to condiments.

Lisa365 said...

I'd have to agree, really... I never add anything to meals usually. Maybe ketchup or plum sauce but that's about it

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter