notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day #122

Desperate times, call for (what? Haha) desperate measures.
Tonight was the wedding rehearsal for a friend and prior to that, I need to print off an 8x10 engagement portrait of the couple to display at the reception hall. And it needed to be done before the rehearsal (of course!)
Pressed for time, lack of machines, and desperation... I offered the photo centre manager a $10 tip if he could print the image in 15 minutes. He told me there were no guarantees, but laughed and said he'd do what he could.

He delivered! But when I went back in to pick up the prints he wasn't around. I need to remember to go back in and personally thank him!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter