notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day #99

I've never... so I did!
I watched The Sound of Music for the first time. Well, sort of. I started the movie around 8:30pm, not realizing it was over 2 hours long!! When the "Intermission" word came up on the screen at 10:30, I knew I had to call it a night. I'll definitely finish it on Wednesday since it's due back at the library then!! :-)

5 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

Ok, I have to admit, I don't think I've ever watched it either. If I did, I don't remember.

KrstlChik said...

oh great. now i'm going to be singing "do, a deer.. a female deer" all day. :)

Lisa365 said...

@the Hunter's wife:
So far it's great! I'm really enjoying it!! :D

@Krstlchik:
Hahah! I was amazed to find out I knew all the songs for never having seen the movie before LOL

haleyhughes said...

OK, I wasn't singing "doe, a deer" until I read krstlchik's comment. Thanks. :P

And Lisa and Hunter's Wife, I can't believe you've never seen this movie! Not that I think it's a particularly great movie, I just thought it was one of those that sunk into your subconscious by osmosis.t

beeker said...

This is one of my favorite movies and I love visiting Salzburg.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter