notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day #96

Today was the Maple Syrup festival in Elmira, Ontario. It was the 44th annual event and it was such a beautiful day outside, which meant hoards more people would be there! My husband & I arrived with a friend around 7am, and there were already hundreds of people milling around.
I managed to do a bit of shopping at a few booths, and I picked up a colouring book titled Welcome to our Sugarhouse, from this cute booth (photo). Later that night, I coloured three full pages of this sugarbush colouring book, which the intention of colouring it all as part of my other project (101 things to do in 1001 days) :-) It's a start!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter