notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day #94

Tonight I took a friend out for her birthday, because if you go to a certain restaurant on your birthday, your meal is free. (Not just a 15% discount as the hostess told us!) We ordered drinks (absolutely yummy) and with my friend's drink there were cherries. I don't like cherries unless they're the big black cherrys that you can eat like apples, haha. But I did take the stem from the marachino, and successfully tied it in a knot with my tongue! I've been trying for a long time to do this, and I was finally able to do it in under 10 minutes. However, my jaw was pretty sore afterwards. LOL!




10 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL, you gave yourself a work out. :)

Meal for free on a birthday is a pretty sweet deal :)

lisa365 said...

Haha :-) It is a good deal! It's usually just a dessert or something, but a free meal is awesome :D

The Hunter's Wife said...

I use to do that a lot in my 20's but haven't tried in a while now.

Congrats! lol

Lisa365 said...

hee hee, thanks!

haleyhughes said...

Great bar trick!

I've never been able to do that. Must try harder.

Lisa365 said...

I looked like a fool sitting there in the middle of the restaurant! haha :-)

Lisa said...

I have NEVER been able to do that. Nine times out of ten, I end up biting my tongue!

Lisa365 said...

@Lisa
LOL I'm surprised I didn't do that!

heidisjourney2thirty said...

i really don't think i could do that...but i guess i could try!

Lisa365 said...

@heidi
It's always worth a try! :D

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter