notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day #93

Today I had to take my twice-renewed books back to the library (for some reason, it's taking me forEVER to get through Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire). Taking advantage of the situation, and using the cute (in my opinion...) little notecards I printed off this morning, I left a mysterious note in a book at the library. After all, I had to find another interesting book to perhaps refresh my reading interest before going back to get Harry. (I picked up Derailed by James Siegal, the book behind the movie).
Hopefully someone finds the note and... well, I guess I'll find out!
Good stuff!

2 comments:

domestika said...

I'd love to be the person to find a mysterious note in a library book!

Lisa365 said...

Oh I would love to as well! Or a message in a bottle... *sigh!* :D

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter