notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day #120

Back at the beginning of this project, I signed up at Toyvoyagers.com. So far, the experience has been great. I didn't do much research when I had sent out the two Toys of mine, so one is still out there in the world, with someone who refuses to contact me. That's really the only bad experience I've had, and it my was my fault.
And then today when Nic picked up the mail he found another ToyVoyager that had come back to me (good thing I put my return address on there!). I'm not sure what happened with the package, there are a few scribbles in Spanish and I think it said something like the person had moved. Grrrreat.
Anyways, everything has been worked out. But that's the first time I've had a package of mail returned to me!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter