notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day #113

Today, I left a disposable camera on a random bench in Victoria Park in Kitchener.

[Update:] *squee!* I was so excited to pick up the camera and discover that people had actually taken pictures with the camera!

These are the resulting photos. Click them for larger versions!

Thanks to photojojo.com for suggesting this idea!







[update#2] I emailed Jay (the original "bench camera" guy).

"Oh wow!
That's really awesome, Lisa!

Even if a random person takes a picture of the ground, these photos never
fail to be interesting to me.
Very good work.
Thanks so much for sending me the links.

Jay / The Plug"

http://www.theplug.net/secrets.htm

5 comments:

KrstlChik said...

awesome! you outta email the guy at the Plug with a link to your photos. tell him crystal sent ya! ha!

Lisa365 said...

ooh I will! thanks! :D

Jen / domestika said...

What a terrific idea! And finally, a really good use for those disposable cameras (besides on the tables at wedding receptions, to keep guests busy and away from the open bar while the newlyweds are stuck in the receiving line)... It says something about human nature, doesn't it? that peopl can't resist taking pictures, even if they'll never see them!

Lisa365 said...

very true eh! :D
I'm definitely doing this activity again, it was so much fun!

iAzDeaktqf0sJWj0EiRMxO4SsazZPw-- said...

This is absolutely brilliant. Thanks for posting 'em! -Amit (photojojo)

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter