notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Monday, April 21, 2008

Day #112

In honour of the spring season, I have gone absolutely beserk when it comes to "spring cleaning". Even at work.
I requested a can of pressurized air so I could clean my keyboard. Awesome! All those dust bunnies and occasional crumbs are now gone. I was amazed at how fast the can got cold. Apparently you can get frostbite from the contents. I was thinking I could get frostbite just from holding the can after awhile! Brutal.

2 comments:

haleyhughes said...

Pressurized air. Hmmm... Looking at my keyboard right now, that's probably what I should try.

Lisa365 said...

the keyboard even sounds a bit different too!

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter