notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, April 18, 2008

Day #109

Tonight was an adventure. My best friend and I drove down to Buffalo, NY to drop her mom off at the airport. But, we did some shopping & eating before settling down at the hotel.
I ate a bloomin' onion at Chilli's, and drank a few strawberry mango Margaritas. It was amazing! The food was fantastic and the drinks (I've never had a Margarita!) were just delicious. I'll definitely go back there someday!



And how could I forget the hallway antics?!


4 comments:

KrstlChik said...

mmm. Margarita!

Lisa365 said...

strawberry mango Margarita!! haha very yummy :D must...have...again!

GeekMom said...

I love those onions! Who would have thought such a pungent, stinky thing could become so delectable and delicious?

By the way, I just tagged you.

Lisa365 said...

I know eh! It was so good. But I suppose anything deep fried tastes good! lol :D

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter