notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day #108

I stayed at home to work today. I used my "lunch hour" to do some laundry and hang it up outside. Nothing smells as good as sun-dried laundry! I was happy to finally hang it up outside instead of using the dryer. It was the first time I did that in this house; I always prefer to hang up the laundry instead. Who needs to waste energy to dry clothes that you're in no rush to wear all at once anyways? :-)

Actually my new thing this evening was I watched a full episode of South Park. I will never get that 30 minutes of my life back, but I was productive and used the commercial time to write back to four of my penpals.
I've seen & heard bits of South Park over the years, and I'm so thankful I never got into watching it. I don't have patience for stupidity!

3 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

I've never watched that show. And I've never hung my laundry up. I feel like if I don't put it in the dryer I will get hives.

Lisa365 said...

oh really? do you suffer from allergies? :(

haleyhughes said...

My mom used to hang clothes up outside if the weather was nice, but I've never done it. I don't know why, but it just feels like they wouldn't be as clean hanging out there where the pollen and birds could get to them. That's just me, I'm sure. :)

However, we do hang-dry a huge portion of our clothes in the laundry room.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter