notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day #107

On weekdays when there are hockey games in the evenings, dinner has to be super fast. So tonight, I took to multitasking and I created mini pizzas on English muffins, with all the fixin's while gabbing on the phone about taxes and life.
I almost forgot the cheese, but I got them in the oven while still talking. Pretty cool :D

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ohhhh, mini pizzas!! I loved them as a kid...my mom would make up a whole big tray of them and we'd eat 'em all up in no time!

I think I need to go to the grocery store and get the makings for those!! :)

Lisa365 said...

they are yummy!! we ate them in no time LOL

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter