notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Monday, April 14, 2008

Day #105


The last time I went to the library I had to drop off the Sound of Music and pick up the book I'd placed on hold: Extreme Office Crafts by Jimmy Knight & Tom Chalmers.
This book is hilarious.
Today I created a nameplate and eraser stamp out of office supplies. Carving an eraser is no easy task... and then realizing if I want to use it as a stamp, "L365" will clearly be backwards. Oops!


5 comments:

haleyhughes said...

LOL! Love the stamp -- its backwardness adds to its homemade charm. Call it a specialty stamp, good for use on the backside of translucent paper. :P

Lisa365 said...

haha, how right you are! we have those in this office, too... hmmm...

hee hee :-)

KrstlChik said...

Lisa - You can view my pictures from a bench here:
http://thatcrystalchick.blogspot.com

MamaFlo said...

I wouldn't even have the patience to try to carve an eraser - I think you deserve a Big Thumbs Up!

Lisa365 said...

Why, thank you!! hee hee :-)

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter