notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day #104

HUGE thanks to Domestik Goddess for featuring my project on her blog on March 29th! Thanks to the exposure, I received a few more ideas to use for my project.
Tonight I drew a summer scene on my bedroom window with washable markers. What a great idea! I didn't think the markers would work so well on the glass, but they did. I left a cute note with the picture as well :-) This was fun!



2 comments:

KrstlChik said...

We do this on our sliding glass door. Kids think it's a blast (ok, so do i!). I even have my son practice his spelling words writing on the glass door sometimes, just to keep spelling interesting for him!

...side note: I clicked the domestik goddess link and realized i somehow missed the post where you ordered a smile at McD's! genius!

Lisa365 said...

thanks for your comment!

that's a great idea, especially for saving paper! :-)

hee hee :-)

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter