notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

DAY #100


Hello friends! :D This is very exciting to reach Day #100 already with this project. It has been amazing so far!!

I wanted to do something fun for today but I didn't even realize it was #100 today until I woke up. So, no planning. Boo!

However I did put together a music video with Gwen Stefani. That's pretty awesome eh? Only problem is, YouTube is not cooperating with me! So I've attached a photo. Hopefully I'll get the video up and running, and I'll post it.

Thanks for reading & commenting and for your ideas! Only 266 days to go! :D


4 comments:

haleyhughes said...

Congratulations on 100 days, 100 posts, and 100 new things! That's awesome.

I hope you get the video working soon. Can't wait to see it.

Lisa365 said...

Thanks! I hope so too!!

Monique said...

Congrats on 100 days! That's a big big step :) I think I would have failed before the end of the first month.

Lisa365 said...

Thanks! I honestly didn't think I was going to keep going this strong... yay! :D

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter