notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day #90

I woke up to another sunny spring day, but the sun was a bit deceiving. This afternoon I participated in yet another event, this time on a smaller scale. I took photos and video for The Lost Ring "labyrinth game". The Lost Ring is... an ARG, an alternative reality game. I don't fully understand how they work, but basically it is a fictional game played within real life.
I've never participated in anything ARG-related until today. It's really intriguing but I just don't get it.

Check out this reference written by a close friend of mine: [http://olympics.wikibruce.com/Beginners_Guide]

This photo is of one of the Toy Voyagers I'm currently hosting (Day #4) and he's watching the kids play the game.

[UPDATE! My friend has now been published in regards to The Lost Ring. Check it out here! I was there!]

2 comments:

thebruce said...

kids? *tsk* there were a number of late teens there... when you say kids, I think primary school, maybe 1st year high school... :P oh well. you should have played :)

lisa365 said...

lol anyone younger than me is a kid :P

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter