notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, March 28, 2008

Day #88

Tomorrow is Earth Hour. But I didn't really look into what it was all about until yesterday. I really wanted to buy one of those tshirts, however it wouldn't have arrived until well after the event! I thought about buying a new shirt and painting my own "Earth Hour" design on the front. And THEN I had a better idea: go to Value Village and buy a few used shirts to reuse and recycle them into a new creation.

I got to Value Village and purchased three shirts (from the kids' section since I didn't need a LOT of material!) and only spent $9. Now to put the shirt together...

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter