notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day #83

Not by choice, we drove by an accident on the expressway just minutes after it happened. Never done that before! And because we were there right away and so close, I managed to snap a few photos of the mess. I have no idea what happened because neither the newspaper or the local news on tv reported any information in regards to this accident. I sent in my photos but nobody published/shared them. Oh well.
Thankfully no one was seriously injured, or else I wouldn't have posted these pictures. I think the van is a write-off though...
IMG_6227_2200 IMG_6223_1900

5 comments:

Monique Renae said...

Almost a year ago my parents had come to town to visit so we were driving to downtown to do some touristy things. As were driving, an accident occurred right next to us. I was SO freaked out that I didn't get on the freeway for months.

Glad to see no one was injured in that accident.

lisa365 said...

Oh wow! That would be terrifying for sure! :(

Mr. Nordmann said...

Just thought I would let you know that I have been introduced to your site a few days ago and enjoy it. I have linked your site on mine.
Keep up the good work!
Chris
chasing30.blogspot.com

lisa365 said...

Thanks! :D

haleyhughes said...

Ouch. That looks like a pretty major accident. Happy to hear there were no serious injuries.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter