notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, March 21, 2008

Day #81

In celebration of Easter, and my friend's dad returning from a business trip, she asked me if I would like to help her cook a turkey. By ourselves. Yeah!
So we did. I cooked a turkey with one of my best friends. It was a nice surprise for her dad, since his business trip had him in Mexico eating tacos for nearly 40 days. And, surprisingly to us, we managed to not destroy it whatsoever! Not like it's hard... the only frustrating part for us was waiting for the temperature gage to pop up and let us know it had reached it's proper cooked temperature. After five and a half hours, her dad took it out of the oven and sure enough, the temperature thingy had been stuck! Thankfully though, the turkey wasn't overcooked at all. In fact, it was the juiciest white meat I've ever had. Honestly! :-) And we received compliments all around the table. Yay!


No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter