notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day #80

Today I borrowed an idea from the tv show "FRIENDS". In Season 3, "The One Where No One is Ready":

Joey: Okay, buddy-boy. Here it is: You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own.
Chandler: Oh my God! That is so not the opposite of taking somebody's underwear!
Joey: Look at me--I'm Chandler! Could I be wearing any more clothes?

I didn't wear everything Nic owns, but I did put on eight of Nic's shirts. I'm not a tiny person in any way and Nic is only a few inches bigger than I am, so putting on eight shirts was a tight fit!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter