notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day #76

You know those shows where fitness gurus go into people's houses and go through their groceries and cupboards and throw out all the bad foods? Well if I lived alone and I had one of those people come in they wouldn't find any of that crap. Honestly! I'm not a snack person but I don't eat super healthy either... the worst you'd find is cookies and icecream, haha. Anyways so today I ate potato chips with dill pickle chip dip. Sure I'll eat some chips but never with dip. Why add more calories to an already bad snack? Well, the dip was delicious! Not something I could do all the time, but I tried. After years of watching other people dip their chips in I finally tried it for myself. :D

4 comments:

haleyhughes said...

Yeah, I'm not so much into the dip, either.

Good job challenging your taste buds. :)

lisa365 said...

Thanks :D I seem to do a lot of "food" things... hmm...

Monique Renae said...

I never knew such a thing existed. My husband would love some dill pickle dip.

I don't usually dip my chips either, but I have this thing with wavy lays and the lays ranch dip. It's addicting. And what's sad is that they offer Ranch Wavy Lays but I'd rather have them separately.

The Hunter's Wife said...

I never heard of dill pickle dip either. But I have to admit chips and any kind of dip is one of my favorites over sweets.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter