notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day #72

I love my hair. (Most days!) And I try to take care of it. But I just have so much of it that it just gets annoying. Regardless...
When you walk into any store that carries hair products, you can't help but notice the wall of hair accessories and tools, literally. One thing you will never find on that wall is what I used. Hah. I brushed my hair with a pasta fork. Not as effective, but it did the trick. Woo :D

7 comments:

Monique Renae said...

LOL!!!

haleyhughes said...

Hey, Monique took my comment!

LOL!!!

Lisa said...

haha thanks!! :D

Kevin said...

lol, interesting. :)

www.wordsofmylife.com

Lisa said...

lol thanks :-)

Jenny said...

I've used a fork before...you're right...it's not as effective but will do in a pinch! lol!

Lisa said...

haha, yep that's for sure! :D

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter