notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day #71

A few years ago I subscribed to Elle Canada, one of my favourite magazines to read every month. But then, I cancelled my subscription because I was busy buying a house, planning a wedding, and going to school for photography, all at the same time. Crazy! So a few months ago I received one of those business reply ads/cards for Elle Canada at the usual low rate, so I decided I was ready to start reading it again! I love magazines! After all, I DO reuse them for scrapbooking purposes! :-) While I was engorged in my magazine, I came across an article that just peaked my interest so much, that I decided to respond to the article by writing a letter to the editor. It was just short and sweet, and I sent it via email. Even if they don't publish my letter at least I sent one in for the very first time! (And if I wrote the best letter, I win some perfume! Yay!)

2 comments:

haleyhughes said...

So what was the article that caught your interest?

Lisa said...

It was the Trends article, about the change in women's voice tones. I thought it was really interesting as it's something I thought about a long time ago :-)

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter