notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Monday, March 10, 2008

Day #70

Tonight, I saw a commercial for something free so I went online and ordered it.

Nestle's CoffeeMate is going out for more business, and has been advertising free Coffeemate samples. I'm not sure if it's open to US residents, but for once, it's a free offer for Canadians!

I'm looking forward to trying this flavour/whitener stuff, since I've never used it. I love coffee and mixing it up sounds like a good idea to me!

Click the image to visit the website

free coffeemate!


:: UPDATE! :: Fellow friend gave me the US link for free Coffeemate:
[http://www.coffee-mate.com/stirupsomethingnew/]

4 comments:

Monique Renae said...

Mmmm, I love coffee but don't drink it nearly as much as I would like to.

Lisa said...

I only ever have one a day... right now because of Tim Horton's Roll up the Rim contest :D

Beeker said...

Thanks for the link! I think their creamer is a food group for my sister. I am going to pass it on to her.

Lisa said...

haha - great! :D

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter