notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day #69

Well, we had a record snowfall. It's been 84 years since our region has seen this much snow! And to celebrate, I used the snowblower!
My husband kept refusing to teach me how, but little did he know I was observing the techniques and when he abandoned it to use a shovel real quick, I dove in to save the day! (And because I did, he jokingly refused to take my picture to post here on the blog. So, this is Nic!)
Well, the snowblower weighs a tonne and vviiibbrratess way too much, so I'll leave all the snowblowing to him. But so easy to get the snow out of the way. I'm SO thankful we have one!

2 comments:

haleyhughes said...

You're one up on me. I've never used a snowblower, but I really wish we had one after this winter.

Have you finished digging yourself out yet after all that snow?

Lisa said...

Oh yes, thankfully. I've got photos that I meant to upload but forgot. Stay tuned :D

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter