notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, March 7, 2008

Day #67

Today the weather network and every radio station was announcing yet another winter storm warning headed our way. That must mean it's getting a bit warmer! It's been pretty cold these last couple of days, no snow accumulation. Until tonight! I decided I would celebrate the coming of spring (soon!) by wearing shorts to work during winter. I'll admit it was a bit chilly, but nothing serious. The lowest temperature all day was -4 Celsius (24 Fahrenheit). The unfortunate thing was I didn't get a photo of me outside in the snow with my shorts, just me leaving for work.

I have many co-workers as my witnesses...
"Are you crazy?!"
"WHY are you wearing shorts?"
"You do know we're getting another storm this afternoon!"

Just trying something new!

4 comments:

haleyhughes said...

"You're crazzzyyyy... ", says the girl who's huddled in her office under a blanket. :P

Lisa said...

Haha :-) It wasn't that bad in the office yesterday either! lol :D

The Hunter's Wife said...

That is too funny!

Lisa said...

hee hee :-)

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter