notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day #64

Tonight, I went out to pick up my freshly plated wedding rings, and on my way home, with a serious migraine and lack of sleep, I hear this "PING!" on the side of the car. Out of concern because it was my husband's car, I checked my rearview mirror to see the hubcap rolling down the street in the opposite direction. Wonderful.
This was the first time ever that I'd caught the hubcap falling off! I turned the car around, parked it, and found the cap laying in the middle of a busy street. I ran out into the street to retrieve the hubcap, and neither of us sustained any injuries!
However, my migraine escalated and I was glad to get home shortly after. Yikes!

3 comments:

haleyhughes said...

You're having all sorts of problems with things just falling off cars. Wasn't it just Day #56 when you lost your license plate? :P

Glad there were no injuries and hope the migraine is better. How do the wedding rings look?

lisa365 said...

haha, you're right! My hair has a bit of blond in it, I'll admit :-)

The rings look brand new! :D

The Hunter's Wife said...

That is too funny. Knocking on wood that I never have that problem.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter