notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day #58

Another bitterly cold day, I was able to stay warm in my home office. The sun shone all day which helped!
While working this afternoon I ran into a coding problem with one of the emails I was formatting, using a third party program online. I just could not get the document to save and it was getting really, really frustrating. So, I clicked on the "Help" link, and the help options available to me were grand. I chose to chat with a customer service rep live instead of calling. I was curious how it would work, but it was easy - just like normal instant messaging programs, only "professional".
(Unfortunately, the rep was unable to help me solve the problem, but a few hours later I was able to complete my task).

1 comment:

Haley said...

That's one thing I've never done. I've never chosen the chat option for customer service. And I have no idea why. I'll have to make a point of choosing chat next time.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter