notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day #57

it can scan Business is not quite booming yet, but I'm getting there. One of the most essential business tools has got to be a printer, and that's what I did today: I bought a brand-spankin' new Epson CX8400 All-in-One printer for my home office. I'm really excited. I've had a printer before, but second hand and it kept drying up if I didn't use it every single day.
So far, I've printed off address labels for writing my penpals around the world, but it took so aligning work to figure it out. Oh well - I LOVE my new printer!

I can't bear to take off the protective plastic!

1 comment:

The Hunter's Wife said...

I am in desperate need of a new printer.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter