notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day #55

Last weekend while we were in Michigan, we made a stop at the grocery store and we were able to pick up a few specialty beverages. One of my best friends loves Tequila Rose, so I bought this cute gift set for her, and I was finally able to present her with it today! She asked if I ever tried it, and I said no. Right away I thought it could be my new thing for today, so I tried a shot of Tequila Rose. I'm not sure if all Tequila Rose has a strawberry cream flavour like this one. It looked just like Pepto-Bismal but had a nice smooth taste to it!

To buy or not to buy? Bought!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter