notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day #54

The goal for today was to throw a great party/day for our friend who is moving across the country in a few days, and the day ended on good note. Tonight, I sat in a bar & grill restaurant, and watched the Toronto Maple Leafs play AND win the game. I've honestly never watched an entire Leafs game, because I'm not a fan of the team! BUT the atmosphere in the restaurant was amazing. LOUD TVs all around blasting the game at us, lots of food and laughter and socializing. It was a beautiful thing! Then, during the intermissions one of the waitresses would draw names to win stuff. (Customers won these ballots by purchasing certain beers.) Nic gave me a few ballots to write my name down since I'm not a beer drinker, and I won a tshirt! At first they tried to give me a Leafs tshirt and I politely exchanged it for an NHL shirt. :-)

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter