notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day #52

During the workday, I believe everyone should take five minutes to relax. I usually do, but always at my desk in front of the computer. Not such a break. So today I played a 30-second round of Xs&Os with my coworker friend. What's unique about the game we played? Well, she has this really neat Xs&Os board that she received as a gift. It's adorable and I had to integrate it into my 365 project.

My cows won!

2 comments:

domestika said...

You can't imagine how badly I want one of those game boards! Even if there wasn't anyone to play with, who wouldn't get a chuckle out of just looking at it?

lisa365 said...

I believe the game came from Ireland or England... I'll see if I can find out who manufactures it! hee hee :-)

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter