notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day #48

Ever since I took English Media back in high school (which was one of my most favourite classes ever) I find myself paying closer attention to commercials and all kinds of advertising... what are they selling, what's their target audience, does the ad make any kind of relative sense... It's really interesting. I also wonder what it would be like to be the person bringing their ad ideas to the boadroom and try to sell their idea to the company. Haha. So, today I decided to do something because I was told it would improve my life: I bought mascara because I was influenced by the commercial I saw on TV. I don't normally wear makeup, but I just had to have it! And, I found it on sale. Bonus!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter