notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day #47

I love going on road trips, and Nic & I had planned this trip a few months ago. Finally, it's here! We travelled nearly 5 hours to Frankenmuth, Michigan to stay two nights at the Bavarian Inn Lodge. The plan was to go down to Plymouth tonight to see our favourite Ontario Hockey League team play, but my husband didn't realize it was another 80 minute drive to get there. So we stayed in and checked out our hotel a bit instead. Frankenmuth is a cute little town, like a little Bavaria. Gorgeous! We are planning on coming back in the summer months because there seems to be a few things you can do there, like visit the petting zoo!

2 comments:

Em Dy said...

I love this place, especially the Christmas store and the store with the miniature houses. I hope I can go back sometime.

lisa365 said...

I regret that the most - we never did go in the Christmas store! But we're hoping to go back in the spring/summer as there seems to be a lot more to do there during that time! :-)

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter