notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day #45


So today was that lovey-dovey day that my husband & I don't celebrate simple because it's such a hyped up retail day. I do like a few decorations (on my desk, not at home) and stickers and cute stuff like that. I never expect gifts for the V-day nor do I ever want gifts on this day. It's like a forced-to-buy-something day that I refuse to take part in. Anyways! Nic did do something nice for me, he baked a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for us :-) It was a nice surprise! So, I took two cookies with a scoop of ice cream (that I really wanted) and created my own ice cream sandwich. Yummy! I've never made my own sandwich like this, it's usually just the ones from the grocery store. This one was way better and more delicious because they were homemade cookies!



No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter