notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Monday, February 11, 2008

Day #42

I admire the willpower of those people so far in debt, that they cut up their credit cards. Not like it's going to solve all their problems, because you can still use the card when it's in million pieces. It's got to be the ceremony of destruction that I think vents a kind of anger... Anyways, that's what I did tonight: I cut up my credit card to avoid future debt death. It felt good! One less item in my wallet to cause me grief! I'm so thankful I don't have sixteen cards like some of those people on TV... I couldn't imagine. One was enough for me! :-)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Way to go on destroying credit cards!

The Hunter's Wife said...

I just found your site and I think it is a great idea. I will keep checking back.

Haley said...

I agree. I love the concept of your site. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts.

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter